Sprucing up my computer

Dear Forum Dwellers,

I am thinking of visually upgrading my current build (http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/8sKrhM)

Obviously this case has massive potential (R5) for some kind of mod. Also, let it be known that I live in the uk and don't have much, let alone any, money to spend.

I would also love to get help on how to get sponsors (thinking of ek (probably not as I have never done watercooling before), asus (gpu), msi (gpu), evga (gpu and psu) ect...) to like me and invest in me xD.

So thanks for all your time :D

Cya

Fair enough xD

I guess I'll just earn some money through paper rounds and/or baby sitting for now.

I don't know about led fans with a Fractal case. Fractal cases are all about clean, sleek design and the led fans ruin that IMO.

That is kinda why I am thinking of an upgrade

I've been looking around and the vardars just look horrible but work amazing apparently has anybody looked at the ff5 and knows the starting voltage and minimum noise?

I'm also gonna go with either a red-black or white-black colour scheme. Help me with this one here: http://strawpoll.me/3859362

With the current motherboard (although I could change that if need be) it would make logical sense to go red/black but I don't know. I like the look of white and black more though.

I feel like I'm double posting.

But anyway, I think the white-black scheme is better for the fractal case. If any of you could let me know how to paint a motherboard that would be nice :)

Get a better GPU. Try 280x/290/290x.

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty