Need Help For Building A PC

HI guys i am from India. I need help to build a Gaming pc under Rs.60000 (INR) rupees the products here are higher than in Canada and USA. I am a hardcore gamer I want my rig to be able to play all the upcoming and current big title games at 1080p at a decent fps while recording since i am going to start making videos for my channel. The budget is including monitor and no keyboard and no mouse.And thaks linus for all ur reviews and quick as possibles sure did learn alot! hope I get reply and guys sice i am from India i will be using the following sites to make my purchase hope u select products for me considering the price at these sites 1) www.flipkart.com    2) www.snapdeal.com   3) www.amazon.in

thanks guys I know my english is shitty please dont mind hope u help with my build 

Don't worry, I'm working on it...  :)

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

First off,I did this way past my bedtime so I'm very tired...  And it's a new currency.  I have no idea what price is good or not.  My suggestion is to find help on a forum for Indians instead of here, which is primarily going to be Americans/Canadians/Britains.  Almost on the other side of the world!

Here goes!

10716 CPU AMD FX-8320 

4765 Motherboard ASUS M5A78L 

2348 Case Antec ATX tower

3722 HDD Western Digital 1TB Caviar Green

17650 GPU Galax GTX 960 2GB (I'd recommend a 4GB variant but I couldn't find it)

9900 Monitor Some Cheap 24" 1080p monitor 60hz.

4395 RAM Kinston Fury (My favorite) 1x8

6138 PSU Cooler Master 700W Thunder

400x2 More case fans   They had good reviews so I figured they may be good despite amazon hiding ALL FANS QUIETNESS

The whole price comes down to 60434 rubees? Rupees? Rugbys?...  Somethings anyways...

I hope it helped!

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

really happy with the response guys! thanks