controlling Fan ?

hi guys, how to control 17  case fans Via fan controller and mobo can't control all 17 fans and it will be dead i'm using  corsair 900d case intel 5930k, gtx 980 sli, 32gb ram  

there is this software called speedfan, i never used it because i don't have to but it seems like it can control all fan, might want to check it out

There are fan splitters that have multiple 3 pin headers and require extra power through molex or sata. They have then one cable with only the 4th pin of a 4 pin connector, which is the one that controlls speed, that goes to the motherboard and by that lets you control the speed.

Edit: look here for more informations: http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l3/g34/c17/s424/list/p1/Bay_Devices-Fan_Controllers-Multi_Fan_Ports-Page1.html

there is this software called speedfan, i never used it because i don't have to but it seems like it can control all fan, might want to check it out

OPs problem is more hardware related...

who cares...

OPs problem is more hardware related...

i know but i seen video of JayzTwoCent control a fan (the Vardar fan video) using speedfan from his PC which has tons of fans mount already, so i figure maybe it can help

i know but i seen video of JayzTwoCent control a fan (the Vardar fan video) using speedfan from his PC which has tons of fans mount already, so i figure maybe it can help

thank for the tip