Is your digital ego sagging? Has gravity gotten best of your GPU?

Arct1c0n

They are a real nice bunch of guys I met face to face at PDX 25. I bet if you called them up they might send you a replacement.

I spoke with the via email just to let them know what happened. and yeah they seem cool. but im not worried about it. im a gearhead that can fix almost anything, so like I said I can just get some longer bolts with nuts and make it work. It is a nice piece for the most part. since its clear you can paint it from the back side and make it fit any scheme you are going for.

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

Op - I use twine/fishing line if I need to.

don matter if im a mod or not, the way you speak is very close to a product advertisement. 

Thats pretty subjective to the user who reads it actually... because he's not speaking to you, it's YOUR inner voice reading it that makes it come across that way.

I get that people can see it that way, but I didn't at all..

I found it funny, and just because something is 'very close' to a product advertisement doesn't make it exactly that...

I saw the joke as I was reading it...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Op - I use twine/fishing line if I need to.

Thats pretty subjective to the user who reads it actually... because he's not speaking to you, it's YOUR inner voice reading it that makes it come across that way.

I get that people can see it that way, but I didn't at all..

I found it funny, and just because something is 'very close' to a product advertisement doesn't make it exactly that...

I saw the joke as I was reading it...

Thank you, that was my intention / *joke* to begin with.

this thread get spammed or what. though I was at Tom's........... anyways, OP, try zip ties. around the power wires on the back of the card throug the holes in the drive bay cage.