Can't setup my BIOS (new PC)

Since it worked out of the case and doesn't when you put it back in, check to make sure there is nothing in the case shorting to the motherboard. There may be an extra stand off or something your board makes contact with where it shouldn't.

Since it worked out of the case and doesn't when you put it back in, check to make sure there is nothing in the case shorting to the motherboard. There may be an extra stand off or something your board makes contact with where it shouldn't.
i think i know where the problem... I will remove excess motherboard standoffs and let you know the result.. thanks guys...

i had this motherboard, would boot into windows then cut out randomly. i returned it and bought a Gigabyte 990FXA UD3 and its so much better in every way. try ram in different DIMM slots, try another PSU if possible and resit the CPU & GPU
Have you checked to see If it's shorting out on the case/standoffs?

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4Ghz | Cooler: Corsair H80i | Case: Corsair 300R | Motherbord: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3| RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz White |

Graphics Card: MSI GTX 680 Twin Frozr OC | Power Supply: Corsair CX750 | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB

My pc boot successfully, thank you to all of you, the problem is, the extra standoffs... hope you guys didn't do this silly mistake, have a nice day...