Should i Upgrade the GTX560Ti Hawk?

shirokado

I have a MSI GTX560ti Hawk 1GB card. I have 2 1080p monitor, 1 for games and the other one for like walkthroughs, guides, videos, etc.

Should I upgrade the GPU? or should i hold onto it for a little longer. I have a i7 2600k with 8GB ram cooled by an h100 and my case is the corsair 550d with only a af140 for exhaust and the h100 for top exhaust (2xap121 in pull) so im not even sure how great my airflow it. I'd like a blower style cooler if i can because i think i have poor airflow and i hate noise.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

If you have the money, you can definitely look for an upgrade to some 2GB card.

I have 3 monitors and I just tested playing Far Cry 3 (on only 1 screen) and I used over 1GB of my available memory so you might be cutting it close on yours as well.

If you have the money I highly recommend you upgrade your graphics card with the setup you currently have.

Good Morning...

yeah get a card with more RAM maybe go AMD on 7950 or something? Or a aftermarket GTX 660ti + (with more ram)

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --