Water cooling dual GPU plan

mouseno4

I have a Phanteks Enthoo Pro case for reference, that i plan to install water cooling for my dual GFX cards in SLi. The fans i plan to use for the GPU water cooling are two of the 140mm Noctua PPC's i currently use as simple case fans - the radiator and those twin 140mm fans will go on the roof above the RAM. 

This is a dedicated dual SLi GPU water cooling ''loop'' - CPU has its own water cooling.

I have the water blocks on my shopping list (from EK) so that is no problem. 

Tubing and reservoir are fine so far, as i am all about function and not about looks. Everything in my case must perform a function, not be there just for looks. Therefore, my tubing will be completely black as i have no desire to be able to stare at the water in it. Sadly i cant find a completely black reservoir so i will have to deal with a clear one. I could not find a square one to attach to the purpose built plate to hold it on the back of the drive bay, so i will have to go with tubular (the drive bays are all full too).

Fittings, again, black and will be chosen based on what pump and reservoir i choose. Most likely compression as i like a better guarantee against leaks (and more foolproof)

Now, the two things i am not quite so sure on, is radiator size and pump type. 

I am not planning to do much overclocking but i do see some overclocking in my future. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being extreme bleeding edge and 1 being almost no overclock at all, i would go about 5 and no further. 

I am after ideas, suggestions or other advice on this for this build - but note that this is weeks away from today. I dont even have the second GFX card yet!

You could get a pump res combo from EK and paint the res black, will you use acrylic tubes or soft tubes?

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

You could get a pump res combo from EK and paint the res black, will you use acrylic tubes or soft tubes?

Hey Collossus thanks for the reply.

I am thinking the more rigid the better. If I place that hose in a specific way I want the damn thing to stay!! I enjoy the rigidity of the hose on my H80i that is cooling my CPU. (Really great piece of kit that - very pleased with it!)

I am thinking black, stiff and firm toobing along with anti kink springs and hard plastic elbows.

Oh and about the pump reservoir combo, i dont know... i kinda feel its ''cheating'' or taking a short cut. Not sure why, but i get a lot of pride from using water for my CPU and it was a great first (albeit easy) step towards water cooling a computer. Nothing wrong with a combo, but i want to be able to tell people i have X pump with Y reservoir as a point of pride rather than XY combo. I know that probably does not make sense.