LCD Replacement

Albatross

Hi guys,

I have an Acer Aspire 7560-SB416 with a broken screen that I want to replace to use as a media computer but hooking it up to a monitor makes it pointless for what I need. I'm trying to find a replacement LCD but I cannot find a definite replacement for it. I found these:

http://www.amazon.com/Acer-ASPIRE-7560-SB416-Laptop-Screen/dp/B00IGJ1EAC

http://www.laptopscreen.com/English/model/Acer/ASPIRE~7560-SB416/(this one has two different versions)

Any help? Need to buy replacement this week before I get iced in so gotta move fast. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Take apart your laptop and find the product id on the back of the monitor. That will guarantee to work. Otherwise its a guess unless it is written on the seller description that it will work with your laptop. It's not hard to replace the screen, but it will sometimes easy to break some of the plastic so be careful.

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM