NZXT H440

I'm about to order a red NZXT H440, but I have some questions first.

1. What are the fans like? I know that the H440 has NZXT FN V2's or something, but are they good, and are they quiet? Or should I replace them.

2. Is the standard CPU power cable on the Corsair AX760 long enough to go behind the mobo plate, or should I buy an extension?

3. What would be some good, red LED's for around the window?

Thanks

1) I sit 4 inches from my H440(no, like literally) and the only thing I ever hear is that PoS Intel fan.

2)The 8-pin/4-pin was nowhere near long enough for me(6 inches+) due to the H440 "shroud", the 24-pin was doable...I dont think PS cables vary THAT much in length from model to model (but i could be wrong...gasp)

3)Don't know.

1. I like the default fans in my h440 

2. The corsair power cables are log enough ( I use the cx 500m)

3. I got some Random Leds off eBay and they work awesome

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

1) I sit 4 inches from my H440(no, like literally) and the only thing I ever hear is that PoS Intel fan.

2)The 8-pin/4-pin was nowhere near long enough for me(6 inches+) due to the H440 "shroud", the 24-pin was doable...I dont think PS cables vary THAT much in length from model to model (but i could be wrong...gasp)

3)Don't know.

Aha, thanks for your help

1. I like the default fans in my h440 

2. The corsair power cables are log enough 

3. I got some Random Leds off eBay and they work awesome

Thanks, are you sure they're log enough though, I want it routed behind the plate and out of the way.

Thanks, are you sure they're log enough though, I want it routed behind the plate and out of the way.

if The cables of your corsair PSU are the same as mine then your fine

Edit: it looks like their the same

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question