PC 320 Gaming Headset

jkiamsh

Are they any good for gaming or should I get the steelseries V2? They are only for 50 bucks near a local comp part store

Mobo: GA-990XA-UD3 / Cpu: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.4Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1600Mhz patriot intel extreme masters

VGA: xfx HD R7870 2GB  HDD: WD Black 1TB

Power Supply: Cx 500 Watts 80+ Bronze / Case: Corsair 200R / Cooler: Coolmaster 212 Evo

Well according to this: http://versusio.com/en/sennheiser-pc-320-vs-steelseries-siberia-v2-cross-platform article I would say sennheiser wins. I don't own either but I would think sennheiser would be the better of the two.

memoryexpress has them on sale right now 24 hour deal ive used their nomral headphones and wasent a fan of how they fent but sounded good

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

I own those headphones and I'm using them as I write this. I bought them like a half year ago for 60 euros. I've been really satisfied with these

The Sennheiser's should be better this is due to that fact that Siberia V2's are complete crap for the most part. The only good SteelSeries Headset now days is the 7G even though they launch their new line their worse which I though was funny.