vrm importance

how much does the vrm of the motherboard factor in while overclocking??

For AMD, it is everything, for Intel, it doesn't matter much from Haswell on.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

For AMD the VRM is a crucial factor in terms of OCing.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

i am asking about amd fx 8320

Yes, for the FX8320, VRMs are incredibly important.  You shouldn't consider anything less than an 8+2VRM phase motherboard.  If this is for a gaming rig, just go Intel.  You will end up spending more and getting worse performance.  Buy an i5-4440 + H81/B85 motherboard.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

i already have a build...

people at LTT forums suggested i buy a better motherboard (i had a gigabyte ga a78 lmt usb3 motherboard), and i used to overclock in that previous motherboard and ended up with crashed pc....so i upgraded my motherboard to asus crosshair formula z and just wanted to know how much the vrm matters...because i didnt understand the answers in some sites i googled...

so...

by the way thanks..