I have a couple questions?

what is the best card for streaming?

Live gamer HD

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815100100

Live Gamer Portable

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815100150

Game Broadcaster HD

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815100098

I will be streaming on twitch, recording random thing from my pc.

and more convenience. 

If there are any more suggestions let me know thanks.

If you're not streaming games from a console, wait for Nvidia to release ShadowPlay and then just use a Kepler based GPU (600 or 700 series) instead of getting a capture card. Should be coming out July.

A capture card should only be used with a secondary computer that is going to do the rendering. A capture card in a single pc stream setup does not have any performance increase.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

A capture card should only be used with a secondary computer that is going to do the rendering. A capture card in a single pc stream setup does not have any performance increase.

The Avermedia live gamer hd has an h264 encoder in it so it can be easily used in a single pc stream set up without a degradation in performance, at least that's what the reviews have said. It just uses a pass through from your gpu into the capture card and from that to your monitor. It should word just as well for pc as it would for console. The live gamer portable is the same general idea

The Avermedia live gamer hd has an h264 encoder in it so it can be easily used in a single pc stream set up without a degradation in performance, at least that's what the reviews have said. It just uses a pass through from your gpu into the capture card and from that to your monitor. It should word just as well for pc as it would for console. The live gamer portable is the same general idea

I heard that encoder has horrible quality so most people prefer their CPU to encode. I never tried this however. I did have the livegamer but I returned it.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

I heard that encoder has horrible quality so most people prefer their CPU to encode. I never tried this however. I did have the livegamer but I returned it.

Which live gamer did you have and what issues did you have with it? The live gamer hd and portable has had great reviews so far, I'm not sure about the c9whatever the other one is hahaha

Which live gamer did you have and what issues did you have with it? The live gamer hd and portable has had great reviews so far, I'm not sure about the c9whatever the other one is hahaha

The live gamerhd. It made no difference in a single pc setup. I never had any issues but I never actually used the card's encoder. After reading reviews I didn't bother.

I have tried cpu encoding. But my computer doent like it. Im running a Fx-8150@4.8Ghz and a Hd7770 gpu

//...sorry, wrong topic.

Please delete