Logitech G502,Roccat Tyon, Or Mionix Naos 8200?

OneManWolfPack5

I recommend the G502. I just bought one about a month ago and I love it.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

My vote goes the G502 as well. Great mouse overall from a great company.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Logitech has always been the most reliable brand to me. So I am biased. I have the g700s, and my younger brother has the g052. It's an awesome mouse. Don't take my word for it alone, I honestly am Logitech-biased. (Logitech mouse, keyboard, and speakers.)

G502

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

you should also look at the naos 7000 with its great opticalsensor.... just putting it out there

Out of those I would take a look at the mionix naos 7000 as it has a optical sensor(so you wont get any mouse acceleration) and it will cost you a bit less than the others. It should also be good for your small hands

I once got a small issue with my old Logitech G500, an issue that got solved when I restarted my pc, but it was pretty annoying.

So I contacted Logitech Support for a solution, they immediately asked for my address, and 3 days later I recieved a new mouse.

The mouse I had wasn't even in warranty anymore :D

So from that moment on, Logitech became one of my favourite companies, which is why I bought a G402. Great mouse.

So I guess you can't go wrong with the G502.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

Logitech G402 is my mouse and it's absolutely amazing and the G502 just has more features (exactly the same sensor) so go for that one :)

There's pretty much no difference between the G402 and G502, the G502 just didn't seem comfortable, so that's why I went for the G402 :D

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

g502 hands down. Never had a better mouse.

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K  | Motherboard Asus Sabertooth z97 Mark 1 | RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb 1866mhz | GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 980 w/ ACX 2.0 | Case Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window | Storage Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB |  PSU Corsiar RM750 | Display(s) Some Acer Things | Cooling Corsair H100i + 5x Noctua NF-F12 industrial 120mm fans(they are freaking load) | Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 |  Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound Audio-Technica AD900x + 02+ODAC +AT2020 | OS Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 

roccat tyon is awful

If you like the shape of the naos get the 7000 it uses one of the best sensors around

g502 is good but it's heavy even without the weights

Logitech G402 is my mouse and it's absolutely amazing and the G502 just has more features (exactly the same sensor) so go for that one :)

Thats false, the g402 uses an am010 and the g502 uses a 3366

There's pretty much no difference between the G402 and G502, the G502 just didn't seem comfortable, so that's why I went for the G402 :D

They uses different sensors (read above)

They might have different sensors, but in daily use you probably won't notice any difference apart from another feeling due to the different shape.

Could of sworn I heard Luke say they were the same sensor in a video..

Maybe he said they were nearly the exact same.

Could of sworn I heard Luke say they were the same sensor in a video..

Maybe he said they were nearly the exact same.

I dont think they've ever mentioned what sensor a mouse is using in any of their reviews