Using iCloud and Android

So this summer my contract up (3 years, signed up just before the new 2 years max law) for my cell phone is expiring this summer, and I'm looking to switch providers. I'm currently with Telus on a $35/month plan with no data, unlimited text, and 300 minutes a month. Now I text fairly often, but rarely make phone calls; definitely not enough to warrant 300 minutes.

I'm planning to switch to WIND Mobile, a small provider in Canada that offers great value plans. $35/month for unlimited talk, text, AND data in the WIND Zone, which is the area where I live. I'm currently using a second hand iPhone 4S, which doesn't look like it can be used with the WIND network as their website only mentions the iPhone 5 and above. As WIND doesn't sell iPhones subsidized, I'm going to have to switch to an Android phone. This is okay because it will offer me more features for my Pebble, but my biggest concern is using all of my iCloud and iTunes data on an Android device. I have a lot of stuff invested in the Apple ecosystem, and I don't want to switch to Google as I do want to get another iPhone one day and own many other Apple devices.

What I want to know is does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can integrate iCloud with an Android device? Mail, contacts, calendars, photos, and music. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Tl;dr: I am going to be getting an Android phone in the next few months and want to know how I can use my iCloud email, contacts, calendar, photos, and iTunes music with it.

Mail, just login with your iCloud account into email app. Apple offers CardDAV and CalDAV, that Google uses too, so you might be able to get those with the email app.

If you want, you can try the new Outlook app, that is great and offers that fhnctionality.

Photos and files, not that easy, as there isn't an iCloud app for android.

Music you can just copy to your android or put them on a micro SD card.

Awesome! Thanks! I think for photos maybe investing in a Dropbox subscription would work for storing them, I can figure that out eventually. Thanks for the tips!