Recommendations for audio interfaces.

RMT217

Just picked up a pair of rokit 8's and looking for some suggestions for an interface with balanced outputs to connect them to.Currently they are just running unbalanced through RCA till i pick something up. 

Its a powered speakers. They drive themselves. Read the manual to see how to hook them up to your PC

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

Its a powered speakers. They drive themselves. Read the manual to see how to hook them up to your PC

It shouldn't say drive I'm looking for an interface to hook them up to with balanced outputs.

Honestly, I would stick with rca. Balanced vs unbalanced from my understanding is about the same for home audio. The benefit for balanced is for long runs. And yeah, I misread your original post. Im on my second Rockstar and read it way too fast lol. Why do you want balanced? What is your end goal?

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

As of right now the speakers have a slight hiss while not in use I'm just looking to eliminate that and i figured a proper interface would do the trick.

Does it have a hiss when nothing is plugged into it? Or if you use a different device? 

No, no hiss if nothings plugged in so i believe it has something to do with the sources I have available, I've tried my built in audio and my cheap usb amp but both have the same problem.