Contolling toolbar on Android

hamzahimself
Go to solution Solved by Jade,

Might not be present on 4.x (not actually sure what version you're running, but hopefully it's 4.0.) and I'm using 5.0, but you should be able to block its notifications by going Settings>Apps>Mega app (I don't have it)>uncheck "Show Notifications"

Warning; very large image below.

Screenshot_2015-02-18-11-19-13.png

Hy,

I am using MEGA as my photo cloud servise and it started to bother me when it is always indicating on my toolbar that it is uploading photos, there were no options to disable it on the app settings so I would like to ask if there is any kind application that can control the application having access to my Tollbar THANKS

Might not be present on 4.x (not actually sure what version you're running, but hopefully it's 4.0.) and I'm using 5.0, but you should be able to block its notifications by going Settings>Apps>Mega app (I don't have it)>uncheck "Show Notifications"

Tanks bro that rock

Thanks bro you rock !

!