Will there be a Corsair AX1000 or AX1000i

There are situations on pcpp (pcpartpicker) were it has a wattage recommendation of some thing like 500w-600w were an ax860i makes me uncomfortable when you also plan to OC and the nessecary overhead and a ax1200i is unnessacary and expensive and unless there is a Psu cover I don't like to have an out of place color and then I would go to an evga or a coolermaster but even at that it is not the most aesthetically pleasing but still more sutle. So my question is, will there be a corsair 1000w ax or axi psu soon or planned.

Plz help,

MRE

I doubt there will. My rule of thumb is +50W total per OC component.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

There are other options other than Corsair PSUs. Corsair Link is a pain the neck at times

850 watts are plenty for almost anyone. If you're using more on a consumer product you probably wasted money in a 3 or 4 way crossfire/sli setup.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

There are situations on pcpp (pcpartpicker) were it has a wattage recommendation of some thing like 500w-600w were an ax860i makes me uncomfortable when you also plan to OC and the nessecary overhead and a ax1200i is unnessacary and expensive and unless there is a Psu cover I don't like to have an out of place color and then I would go to an evga or a coolermaster but even at that it is not the most aesthetically pleasing but still more sutle. So my question is, will there be a corsair 1000w ax or axi psu soon or planned.

Why would you want to waste money on a Corsair PSU in the first place... Pretty much every other reputable PSU vendor has better PSUs for the price, such as EVGA, Seasonic, and XFX.

"Rawr XD"

Why would you want to waste money on a Corsair PSU in the first place... Pretty much every other reputable PSU vendor has better PSUs for the price, such as EVGA, Seasonic, and XFX.

Mostly looks and, um... Looks!

Mostly looks and, um... Looks!

If you're building a PC where you'll need this much power, you'll want the PSU facing down so it can get fresh filtered air anyways, so any PSU will look the same, a square black box.

"Rawr XD"

There are other options other than Corsair PSUs. Corsair Link is a pain the neck at times

Did I not say "then I would go to an evga or a coolermaster"

850 watts are plenty for almost anyone. If you're using more on a consumer product you probably wasted money in a 3 or 4 way crossfire/sli setup.

It's not that I'm using 3 or 4 way configs and its just sometimes in some builds I need lots of power since there will be something like haswell e and dùal gtx 980s with lots of fans and storage

What's the specification of your system?

Where are you buying from (links would be helpful)?

Budget for the PSU?

It's not that I'm using 3 or 4 way configs and its just sometimes in some builds I need lots of power since there will be something like haswell e and dùal gtx 980s with lots of fans and storage

An extreme edition i7 and 2 980s (although I would NEVER recommend 2 980s with the current price, they just feel like a ripoff, or an extreme edition for gaming, it's useless) will still be way under the 850 watt mark. Even overclocked (unless you're going crazy with ln2...). Just make sure you get a quality 850w psu and you should be fine.

System Type:   1 physical CPU   Motherboard:   High End - Desktop   CPU Socket:   Socket LGA 2011-3   CPU:   Intel Core i7-5820K 3300 MHz Haswell-E   Overclocked:   4200 MHz, 1.3 V   CPU Utilization (TDP):   100% TDP           RAM:   4 x 8GB Modules DDR4 SDRAM   Video Card 1:   NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980   Video Card 2:   NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980  

ATTENTION: FOR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY

IDE HDD 7200 rpm:   6 HDDs           Flash SSD:   4 Drives           Fans       Regular:   6 Fans 140mm;     LED:   6 Fans 140mm;             Keyboard and mouse:   Yes           System Load:   90 %               Minimum PSU Wattage:   744 Watts   Recommended Wattage:   794 Watts

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

If you're building a PC where you'll need this much power, you'll want the PSU facing down so it can get fresh filtered air anyways, so any PSU will look the same, a square black box.

Don't psu have there logo on both sides

An extreme edition i7 and 2 980s (although I would NEVER recommend 2 980s with the current price, they just feel like a ripoff, or an extreme edition for gaming, it's useless) will still be way under the 850 watt mark. Even overclocked (unless you're going crazy with ln2...). Just make sure you get a quality 850w psu and you should be fine.

System Type:

can you mabye just tell me what a OC on a cpu Gpu and ram would be each on average

1 physical CPU

Don't psu have there logo on both sides

Why does the logo matter, it's not like EVGA has ugly stickers. I will give ugliness to XFX though

"Rawr XD"

Why does the logo matter, it's not like EVGA has ugly stickers. I will give ugliness to XFX though

Do you want a blue and purple sticker in a black/red build?!

can you mabye just tell me what a OC on a cpu Gpu and ram would be each on average

1 physical CPU

That calculation was made with the cpu overclocked to 4.2ghz at 1.3v core (bare in mind that's a 6-core cpu, your regular quad core i7s won't draw as much). GPU overclocks depend exclusively on the specific card. You may be able to add 500mhz or 50, it all depends on how lucky you are.

By the way, EVGA's supernova g2 is also available in 1000w variety and is an excellent psu.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Where do you see blue and purple??

31-850-G2.jpg

"Rawr XD"

Current Corsair PSUs are pretty horrifically built tbh apart from AX1200i and AX1500i, agree with the others and would much rather take a Seasonic or SuperFlower OEM PSU

As for the question, if there's no demand I doubt it, there's already the HX1000i so doubt there'll be an AX version

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

Where do you see blue and purple??

31-850-G2.jpg

It was a point I was trying to make it wasn't a fact

It was a point I was trying to make it wasn't a fact

I don't get what you're trying to say... do you like Corsair because it looks nicer? Cause it doesn't...

"Rawr XD"

Red/black build? Looking for 1000W? How about the EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1000W? Stickers are black and silver, body is black, and cables are black and red! All for the low low price of $164.99 after mail-in rebate (tax, shipping and handling not included). You could even buy a custom label with the savings from the AX1200i.

But no, Corsair will not have an AX1000 or AX1000i. And the load table of the AX1200i is on the side that would be face up if the fan was face down. =/

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

Red/black build? Looking for 1000W? How about the EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1000W? Stickers are black and silver, body is black, and cables are black and red! All for the low low price of $164.99 after mail-in rebate (tax, shipping and handling not included). You could even buy a custom label with the savings from the AX1200i.

Not worth the extra money over the 1000 G2.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438010&cm_re=1000_g2-_-17-438-010-_-Product

"Rawr XD"

I'd pay $25 to have the higher efficiency and the semi-fanless mode. But I will leave the final assessment of worth to the one spending the money.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

But no, Corsair will not have an AX1000 or AX1000i. And the load table of the AX1200i is on the side that would be face up if the fan was face down. =/

I don't get what you're trying to say... do you like Corsair because it looks nicer? Cause it doesn't...

The corsairs are more sleek than others