Arozzi Enzo / Gaming Chair?

Simons

Heyy guys,

So I've been looking at Arozzi Enzo and want to hear if anyone got experience with this chair, also what do you think is a good gaming chair that doesnt cost more than £150?

I prefer leather and espically on arm leans, as they tend to annoy my arms.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

Nobody ? :'(

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

I was actually just looking at this one too. I've taken a look at DXRacer and Maxnomic, which look like superb chairs, but its hard to justify spending that kind of money

Well in my area the cost difference is very small, however I've been unable to find anything on the Arozzi Enzo, unlike the Maxnomic or GT Omega Pro, espically the GT Omega Pro, which is only 20£ more.

I'll say the same thing I've said on other chair topics: the best chair is the the one that you sit in at your local office supply store that makes you think "wow, this is really comfortable".

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Well the thing is, that everyone who sells this given chair, does not have them on display. Hence why im asking :D