Help (new headset/phones)

papeles

So, when it comes to sound, i'm not an experienced person.

I've been looking around some retailers (uk) for a decent headset.

So, I'm here asking for the experts/experienced people. I'm looking for some confy, good sounding and around 70£ (around 80-90€ i would say) headphones /headset.

I was looking for, but i'm not entirely decided on:

-5.1, 7.1, virtual and true suround headsets -

Is it really a gamechanger on gaming headsets? I've been lurking around the Roccat's Kave 5.1, but alot of people say that they are heavy and sound rly bad in stereo for music.

-Headphones+mid or headset?

Would it be that much better to buy some good headphones and a separate mic? I mean, I assume that most headsets around that price come with a good mic

Any sugestions guys? Could you share your experiences/knowledge? Thanks for any help in advance.

For Headset-

Kingston HyperX Cloud

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

The multi-speaker headphones for "true" surround sound doesn't really work. If you are going to get those headphones, i'd recommend a regular 2 drivers one and use virtual surround.

I tried the Roccat and they were heavy and bulky, but I love the shaking ear cups they implemented when bass hits. Surround sound was ok, its no real surround speakers though. And listening to music on it was just bearable.

For around 80-90 pounds, you should just get a headset if you really wanted the mic. They don't sound as bad as people make them out to be before recommending the M50s...