Hyper 212 evo size problem?

ddk96

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/MHNWwP

wondering the CPU cooler will hit the high profile RAM modules??

and no, cant consider changing the ram even if i wanted to coz these are the only ones available in my country

Linus's voice was annoyingly hellish for atleast the first 50 videos that i watched

Vengeance is stupidly tall.

Yes, it will conflict with the slots closest to the cooler, sadly. Is Vengeance LP available for you?

Also, which country are you in?

Sig under construction.

India..

and no, i double checked, it isnt available, atleast not online.

what if i use the two farther slots? will that work for the time being, if i plan to change my cooler or upgrade my ram??

Linus's voice was annoyingly hellish for atleast the first 50 videos that i watched

India..

and no, i double checked, it isnt available, atleast not online.

what if i use the two farther slots? will that work for the time being, if i plan to change my cooler or upgrade my ram??

I'm not entirely sure.

Sig under construction.

Use slots 2&4 so the ram is not conflicting with the cooler, it should work like normal.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Use slots 2&4 so the ram is not conflicting with the cooler, it should work like normal.

Sense made!

Thanks to this info, I know I'm safe to upgrade to a 212 Evo.

Sig under construction.

thanks

I had read that it could be a problem with that cooler and linus had also said it in a video, so had to double check..

You should easily be able to switch the fan to the opposite side from the ram with the included fan mounts (you will have to peel off and reapply the rubber vibration pads) and then you won't have any issues.

I am addicted to building gaming PCs but I don't have a great reason to stop...yet...

aright if i run into major adjustment problems i'll try that

does it fit into my coolermaster k380 w/ fx8350 on 990fx asrock extreme3 with kingston genesis ram modules(2×4gb) and is it better than my now Noctua NH-U9B SE2 cpu cooler? would anyone suggest an better cheaper cooler becuz my cpu heats up to 72 degrees on stock and im very very concerned... :(