Razer Synapse is Garbage

Deadshot_0826

I have a razer Naga and Blackwidow chroma and whenever I try to start razer synapse it starts with the box that says it's syncing settings in the cloud and then the box closes and the application never starts. Also, my cursor will randomly fly across the screen and then lock up, during games, this is a big problem, PLS HALP. (I am using Win 7)

Uninstall it, is the answer.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Don't buy Razer? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

For some dumb frucking reason, you have to open the interface via the hidden icons in the taskbar. I never understood why it works like this.

rGMTDoc.png?1

and I just found out that whenever I get the chance to right click it, it just completely crashes razer synapse

That disappears after about 3 seconds 

and I just found out that whenever I get the chance to right click it, it just completely crashes razer synapse

I don't know man. I've had this software installed on four systems before this one and never had any issues like you and other people keep experiencing. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have a razer Naga and Blackwidow chroma and whenever I try to start razer synapse it starts with the box that says it's syncing settings in the cloud and then the box closes and the application never starts. Also, my cursor will randomly fly across the screen and then lock up, during games, this is a big problem, PLS HALP. (I am using Win 7)

As @Firearm2112 said, uninstall and reinstall.

That doesn't happen for most of us.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and I also restored my .NET framework because it helped once and then just stopped working :(

I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and I also restored my .NET framework because it helped once and then just stopped working :(

Manually delete the razer folders from Program files, data, appdata, etc.

Also manually uninstall your Razer drivers.

Then start fresh.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

uhh I am such a noob, what are legacy drivers and how do I manually install drivers?

It also wont let me delete the razer synapse folder even thought no processes are using it

uhh I am such a noob, what are legacy drivers and how do I manually install drivers?

Try going to Program Files. C:\Program Files\ AND C:\Program Files (x86) delete the Razer folder completely.

Then go into appdata>> C:\Users\(YOURPROFILEHERE)\AppData\Local and delete those Razer folders too.

Restart, and install synapse fresh

and @Deadshot_0826 open task manager and close RzSynapse.exe, RzStats.Magager.exe, and anything else that has razer in it.

I dont have a program files (x86) folder IDK Why Also there aren't any razer files in appdata

I dont have a program files (x86) folder IDK Why

If you have a 32-bit processor, that would explain why.

And my operating system(win 7 pro)  is 64 bit also

Did you kill all those processes, uninstall, and then try to delete those folders that are there?

No processes using synapse only "Razer Gam..." in servaces that I cant kill

No processes using synapse only "Razer Gam..." in servaces that I cant kill

Did you uninstall, and then try?