OMG - The NEW Intro

R_Smith

In todays LinusTechTips video, there was something a little different. The new intro!! Personally, I think it is amazing and people should shut up about their slogan; "We tech things seriously." I can only put it one way, I love it. The new intro can be found here: 

I don't think you need to put a download for the into, honestly a bit sketchy, people can just go to the video themselves. I just think the music might be a bit off for the way the video of the into flows, but it might grow on me,

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

In todays LinusTechTips video, there was something a little different. The new intro!! Personally, I think it is amazing and people should shut up about their slogan; "We tech things seriously." I can only put it one way, I love it. The new intro can be found here: 

Its good, and give me my profile picture back even though I stole it from another guy xD

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

I don't think people are hating the new slogan as much as the last one that was just blah, meh, whatever. This new one is a lot better. Music is still growing on me since I voted for the second version. But I'll get over it haha. :P

- Fresher than a fruit salad.