kinguin vpn?

µTorrent

I don't think you can use it in other region. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

u need to use a VPN to get a Russian IP to activate the game but it will be in Russian once you have don't that it might also not save your game play time on steam but it wont change anything else i don't think 

it is becuse it is a religion locked activation and can only be activaded in rusian so you could use there vpn but i would use hola better internet as vpn becuse a small vpn like that could easyly be compromised by something like a man in the midle atack

you will have to use a vpn to play the game everytime you want to play it and steam may ban your account. i wouldnt risk it

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I wouldn't recomment to buy any game that needs a VPN.

Keys are oftenly banned :/

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

Why would you even buy from that site? If you are trying to get a discount I would wait for greenmangaming.com to put out one of their 20% off codes and use it on GTA V. This is what I did and got the game for $46 same price as that site. And you dont need a vpn, just copy and paste into steam. 

Thank you everyone, I'm just trying to spend my remaining eurobalance on that site. I don't want to buy anymore on that site.