Acrylic PSU Covers

Migals

I am trying to figure out what the BEST/Cheapest way to go about doing a custom psu cover.  I really like the bent look, but I feel like it might not be worth the purchase of a heat gun and possibly extra acrylic (in case I mess up).  I have also seen covers that are cut square and adhered with a glue.  My question is: Has anyone ever seen online a place to buy pre-bent acrylic sheets? Then I could just trim to size/cut out holes for cables etc. I feel like there has to be a modders site out there that is offering this.

You might be interested in e22, they do quite a bit of custom work afaik.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

You might be interested in e22, they do quite a bit of custom work afaik.

Is this overseas?

Is this overseas?

Yeah they ship internationally. If you put something into your shopping card and

proceed to checkout you can see the list of available countries when you need

to enter your personal information.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Yeah they ship internationally. If you put something into your shopping card and

proceed to checkout you can see the list of available countries when you need

to enter your personal information.

I dont see that they have these psu covers on the site but Im assuming they do custom order work?

I dont see that they have these psu covers on the site but Im assuming they do custom order work?

Yes I've seen custom work done by them for other people (mostly GPU backplates and fan

covers) so you'd have to ask them if they would do this for you and how much it would cost.

i did this:

2mwtojl.jpg

using some acrylic and this:

2hygkjq.gif

kinda gives it a more "industrialized" look.. and, i can change the designs, cover colors, etc.. the good thing about this idea i had is if i try to etch, engrave some sort of design on it, i wouldnt have to replace the whole psu cover if i mess up.. just replace the side i messed up on. right now, it's being held together by rivets, but you can use screws to lock it in.. i hope this helps somewhat.