Speakers w/ built-in sub.

Luhan

Budget 150 and under. Please recommend some from 150, 100, and 70 - 80 dollar range. I got some logitech z313 and they arent as good as people at best buy said.

Budget 150 and under. Please recommend some from 150, 100, and 70 - 80 dollar range. I got some logitech z313 and they arent as good as people at best buy said.

Logitech Z623

looove mine

"Rawr XD"

Logitech Z623

looove mine

This. 

This so much.

Logitech Z623

looove mine

This. 

This so much.

i'm kinda trying to avoid logitech, cause the z313 wasn't that good lol. 

My younger brother has them. They're not very good. I have the z623. They are amazing! Very loud, but very quiet and clear if need be. Strong bass, but you can adjust it from none to "omg way too much ass" and every which in-between. Very.. premium feeling set. Lots of weight to them, too. Really good lows, realllly good highs, and good mids. 

Z313 are trash. I have two friends in our PCMR group at school that have the Z313s and everyone else in the group including myself constantly makes fun of them, while on the other hand everyone is practically scared of going deaf whenever I turn up my Z623s. 

Just cause one product sucks doesn't mean every product from that company does.

"Rawr XD"

Z313 are trash. I have two friends in our PCMR group at school that have the Z313s and everyone else in the group including myself constantly makes fun of them, while on the other hand everyone is practically scared of going deaf whenever I turn up my Z623s. 

Just cause one product sucks doesn't mean every product from that company does.

Ever measure the dbA of the z623's at 3ft away? 105dbA is what I measured on my dad's measurement tool. 

Logitech Z623

looove mine

Should I pick them up? Been looking get some new 2.1 Speakers for home.

Also, how much would they run me on US Amazon?

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Also, how much would they run me on US Amazon?

Yes. yes. SO much yes. I don't want to be a biased fanboy, but in the $100~ price range, they just.. they can't be beat! 

Samson MediaOne 4a's for $75.  Its a 2.0 system, but watch some videos on youtube and you will be hard pressed to find as good sound quality for just $75.  You will need an RCA to 3.5mm adapter, don't skimp on your audio cables.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Yeeesss. I have two sets of them and they're both amazing. A set sitting in front of me in which I'm currently listing to AB/AP on and a set in the living room that's used for my parent's Asian music live shows or whatever that trash is they blast every now and then. 

"Rawr XD"

What do you expect for 30 bucks? 

Ever measure the dbA of the z623's at 3ft away? 105dbA is what I measured on my dad's measurement tool. 

Average value I think? Peak should be A LOT more than that.