video rendering!

afaque

hey guys so my system specs are these!
i3 2120
ga b75m-d3h
6gb ram
r9 280x
seagate 320 gb hdd 7200 rpm

so i wanna render videos faster for youtube! and i currently render really slowly with that cpu and gpu! i heard of intel quick sync tech! gave it a try! luks like its cutting the time of rendering by 50% in sony vegas pro!
the problem is that i have a single monitor! and i wanna have a solution to not swap again and again between igpu and r9 280x! i have enabled both! set the igpu to virtual desktop! and im currently running the system like that!
so can anyone help me to not swap the cable again and again if i want to render the videos and then playing games! any help will be appreciated!

this would be the thing that you might be looking for, it allows you to connect both devices and switch thenm in the options on your pc rather than the physical slog of changing the cable manually?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAUQjhw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vpi.us%2Fhdmi-switch.html&ei=0cjUVMPQKZPXao33gXg&bvm=bv.85464276,d.ZGU&psig=AFQjCNGesEocezK-WK1QtnJ_aoddxBfkbg&ust=1423317584150484

My rig: 5820k 48Gb DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws, m.2 pcie samsgung 256Gb boot, rampage v extreme x99, 2x asus 980 strix  14.5 Tb other ssds and hdds. Laptop: Lenovo Y510P. Peripherals: G13 /RAT 7 /Corsair K70 RGB/ FLY 5 

this would be the thing that you might be looking for, it allows you to connect both devices and switch thenm in the options on your pc rather than the physical slog of changing the cable manually?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAUQjhw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vpi.us%2Fhdmi-switch.html&ei=0cjUVMPQKZPXao33gXg&bvm=bv.85464276,d.ZGU&psig=AFQjCNGesEocezK-WK1QtnJ_aoddxBfkbg&ust=1423317584150484

but i have a dvi and vga monitor only and i cant but a new monitor! can i attach the two gpus with two different connectors on the display and be able to swap within them easily?

Sorry for off topic/hijacking... Does the iGPU rendering method result in any issues with quality?

Sorry for off topic/hijacking... Does the iGPU rendering method result in any issues with quality?

no issues with quality! but better speeds of rendering due to intel quick sync tech! 

but i have a dvi and vga monitor only and i cant but a new monitor! can i attach the two gpus with two different connectors on the display and be able to swap within them easily?

ok what is your monitor, if you can give me the model i can show you how to do this and what (if anything  ) you need :)

good luck hope to hear from you

My rig: 5820k 48Gb DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws, m.2 pcie samsgung 256Gb boot, rampage v extreme x99, 2x asus 980 strix  14.5 Tb other ssds and hdds. Laptop: Lenovo Y510P. Peripherals: G13 /RAT 7 /Corsair K70 RGB/ FLY 5 

i have hx191d as my monitor! and i need to swap gpus with it!

ok what is your monitor, if you can give me the model i can show you how to do this and what (if anything  ) you need :)

good luck hope to hear from you

ok plug the vga into the hanns g to inlel 

get another (dvid) cable plug that into your graphics card.

all being well you should be able to use both at the same time just switch from dvi-d input to vga input on your monitor

and disable/ enable the intel adapter in your device manager to force the switch.

(if all else fails when you have to pull out a cable at least you will be doing it at the back of your monitor not under your desk on the pc)

ok plug the vga into the hanns g to inlel 

get another (dvid) cable plug that into your graphics card.

all being well you should be able to use both at the same time just switch from dvi-d input to vga input on your monitor

and disable/ enable the intel adapter in your device manager to force the switch.

(if all else fails when you have to pull out a cable at least you will be doing it at the back of your monitor not under your desk on the pc)

ok thanks ill give it a try now! :)

Yes, quicksyncs' encoding quality is a lot lower than CPU encoding.