Don Mattricks buggers up again

Cloudman

http://www.holdtheline.com/threads/satire-don-mattricks-first-draft-with-the-xbox-one-no-drm-announcement.5796/

On one hand its funny and has some good points but on the other WTF seriously what the hell were you thinking even if it was an in house joke why was it even CLOSE to being published by accident

As always whats your opinions?

-Cm

the top states satire

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

To be honest, I think the points made are pretty legit, I think a better way of Microsoft going about all this would have been to not have as many restrictions to physical games, but make digital distribution a more attractive choice to the consumer, since it's important for Microsoft to have the consumers move to digital distribution.

System specs
  • Graphics card: Asus GTX 980 Ti (Temp target: 60c, fan speed: slow as hell)
  • CPU: Intel 6700k @ 4.2Ghz
  • CPU Heatsink: ThermalRight Silver Arrow Extreme
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus Viii Gene
  • Ram: 8GB of DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
  • Headphone source: O2 + Odac 
  • Mic input: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD
  • Case: Fractal Design Arc midi R2
  • Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB 
  • Storage: Seagate SSHD 2TB
  • PSU: Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 550w

Peripherals

• Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q
  • Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma (16.5 inch/360)
  • Mouse surface: Mionix Sargas 900
  • Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen
  • Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Ninja, MX Brown, Ten Keyless 
  • Headphones: AKG K7xx
  • IEMs: BrainWavs S1

Oh, and you're whinning about Kinect watching you? Yeah, because we really want to watch some out-of-shape 20-something sit in their underwear and play Skyrim for 8 hours straight.

That part was my favorite.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Its funny because he's right he has some good legit points but worded in such a bad way he will get in so much S*** over this and probably will lose his job if not he will lose all credibility.

you guys realize this isnt real? still freakin funny

CPU: core i7 3930k @4.2ghz- MOBO: ASUS P9X79- GPU: GTX 680 2gb Reference SLI- SIMM: 8gb Kingston hyperX genesis 1600mhz- HDD/SSD: Seagate Baracuda 1.0tb/OCZ agility 3/ Vertex 2- CASE: corsair graphite 600T- COOLER: corsair H100- PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850w- FANS: Noctua NF-F12.

This isnt really new news, and it was originally on dorkly, which I think people here like to see links to original sources (?)

But I should've realized that it was a satire when i first saw it >.>

Did now one see the word Satire at the top? Or do you just not know what Satire means?

It's fake guys, he was never going to say this and had no hand in writing this statement. Honestly, you shouldn't even need the word satire at the top to figure out that this wasn't a draft of an actual speech. Come on guys, use your head

It's sad some things are true in that article. Xbox One would be so much better always on.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

This is not real but it's what a few of us have been talking about before they did the 180... Now that they did take that 180 people are complaining about there being no innovation (as expected)... people just like complaining without actually considering the reason, weighing in the advantages or thinking with their own brains rather than doing what everyone else is doing.

It's sad some things are true in that article. Xbox One would be so much better always on.

Of course it would be and everyone else whining otherwise could of just not bought one.

There really has to be a very percentage of people that really wouldn't of been affected by the previous policies. They do reduce the target audience by having those policies but no one is forcing anyone to buy the thing. Get a PS4 instead.  Simple. You have a choice. Now what I considered a good thing is gone because too many PS4 fanboys, butthurt 360 owners and bang-wagoners whinged too much on the internet. But everyone had to blow up about it. People just don't like change.