How is dad compared to mom?

You get upset when you dissapoint him, but glow when he's proud of you.

You get afraid when he's angry, but you have no idea why.

You should fear mom more, but you dont?

That's dad.

Lol.

That sounded like a poem, almost.

PC  Specs 2022:

Spoiler
  • CPU
    AMD Ryzen R9 5900x @ 5.1GHz - Auto OC
  • Curve Optimizer Magnitude: -20
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX x570-F Gaming
  • RAM
                                        Kingston Fury 32GB DDR4 3200MHz 16x2GB
  • GPU
    MSI 3070 8GB Ventus 2x OC
  • Case
    LIAN LI LANCOOL MESH II Mesh RGB Black
  • Storage
    Kingston NV1 2TB M.2. NVMe
  • PSU
    Seasonic Focus GX 850w 
  • Display(s)
    MSI OPTIX MAG 251RX IPS 240hz & ASUS MG248Q Vertical 144hz & Dell 60hz
  • Cooling
    NZXT Kraken x73 360mm
  • Keyboard
    Tt eSports Meka G1
  • Mouse
    Logitech G Pro Wireless
  • Operating System
    -Windows 10 Professional 64bit

We're currently stuck with them because of finances. Hopefully be moving out soon if she can get rent vouchers and I can find a decent job. Unlikely though in this shit economy.

Okay, good luck man.

PC  Specs 2022:

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    Seasonic Focus GX 850w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    NZXT Kraken x73 360mm
  • Keyboard
    Tt eSports Meka G1
  • Mouse
    Logitech G Pro Wireless
  • Operating System

Okay, good luck man.

Gonna need it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

hope that happens soon since i can understand your situation as i am going trough the same with my dad .... mom ftw 

Mom isn't much better, she's kinda losing her mind. At least thats what the rest of us think. Her mother had dementia so....not a big surprise. She also just can't be bothered with anything. I try to ask her what she wants me to cook for dinner for the rest of the family, and she just yells "I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT".

Not sure what her deal is...not like I'm asking her to cook, I'm the one doing the fucking cooking.

after reading your original post i think your mom must be frustrated of your dad..... try going on a vacation with your mom and see how she behave's atleast my mom does that...she's calm and nice around me but is pissed around dad(he is a moron) 

or 

*no offense but it could be due to biological processes in the 45-55 age group of women they tend to be moody around that time (if you know what i mean) 

She went through that when I was about 6 when she got her tubes tied. They're both just old and cranky (in their 60's). Main problem was their horrible budgeting resulting in them losing everything. Still doesn't justify them taking it out on us, as well as the psychological damage they did to me and my sister when we were young.

well financial trouble does take a tool on a person's mind leading to depression.... i am not gonna mention that youtubers name,he's awesome but he went trough a fair bit of depression after being laid off in the microsoft layoff not just him but i have seen my uncle himself going trough it ....... finances do cause problems.... why don't you live whit your sister separately 

Neither of us has a job, she's disabled, I can't find a job. Waiting to see if she can get rent vouchers so we can move out.

Well... my parents are both still together and, personally, i love my parents with all my heart. Given I've always been that kid who did mostly everything as he was supposed to. Self-labeled teacher's pet and Momma's boy here. (my mom and i have a joke that my "rebellious" teenage year was just that.. a year apposed to the many years of most people). My mom generally is the person who you tell your fun stories to about your day after school, and go to for general social questions or day to day task questions. I.E. how do i make french toast? ask mom.

My dad is generally the person to go to with bigger questions or for more stereo-typically "manly" stuff. Finances, computers, camping, sports? need to drill a hole in your computer window cus it's heating up? ask dad.

i can't imagine only having a single parent.. IMO my parents rock. Best ones I've ever had.

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

Mom isn't much better, she's kinda losing her mind. At least thats what the rest of us think. Her mother had dementia so....not a big surprise. She also just can't be bothered with anything. I try to ask her what she wants me to cook for dinner for the rest of the family, and she just yells "I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT".

Not sure what her deal is...not like I'm asking her to cook, I'm the one doing the fucking cooking.

My mother has PTSD but she can also freak out over random things.

PC  Specs 2022:

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    Seasonic Focus GX 850w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    NZXT Kraken x73 360mm
  • Keyboard
    Tt eSports Meka G1
  • Mouse
    Logitech G Pro Wireless
  • Operating System

Well... my parents are both still together and, personally, i love my parents with all my heart. Given I've always been that kid who did mostly everything as he was supposed to. Self-labeled teacher's pet and Momma's boy here. (my mom and i have a joke that my "rebellious" teenage year was just that.. a year apposed to the many years of most people). My mom generally is the person who you tell your fun stories to about your day after school, and go to for general social questions or day to day task questions. I.E. how do i make french toast? ask mom.

My dad is generally the person to go to with bigger questions or for more stereo-typically "manly" stuff. Finances, computers, camping, sports? need to drill a hole in your computer window cus it's heating up? ask dad.

i can't imagine only having a single parent.. IMO my parents rock. Best ones I've ever had.

Sounds wonderful.

"Best ones I've ever had"

How many have you had? :P

Did you try out a few then said "I like these ones the best" ? *Kappa*

PC  Specs 2022:

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    Seasonic Focus GX 850w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    NZXT Kraken x73 360mm
  • Keyboard
    Tt eSports Meka G1
  • Mouse
    Logitech G Pro Wireless
  • Operating System

My father is no use. Well... Probably because he has been in his grave for about 5 years... I didn't really care about his death, my life continued like he never even existed. He and my mother had been divorced for over 4 years before his death when I was 12, and we (me and my little sister) stayed with mother, but we did frequent visits to father's home as well (it was only ~200 meter distance between our homes, so it was easy to just go at any time). back then, he was a diabetic and an alcoholic, and his health was terrible.

My mother is just lazy: she hasn't even tried to get a job in the past 2 years, and she is just living off with social support. On the other hand, she doesn't really care what do I do, as long as it's nothing stupid (or expensive: she has relied on me to give her 'loans', that she never pays back. She owes me over 500€ as of now in said 'loans' which she has forced me to give to her or else there was no eletricity / food / internet / whatever else bills needed to be paid). Though, while she is lazy, our family has lived bellow the poverty line ever since I was born: father became an alcoholic, and a lot of other financial issues ensued as well, and that lead to mother selling her small forest area she has had. I feel like I'm the problem why we are poor, and I think they could've lived a better life if I never existed.

I can't move away from home as of now, it's too expensive and I have no necessary income to pay the bills. And my mother doesn't support the idea of me moving away: at least financially I will be entirely on my own if I ever move away. So I'll be staying in home, as a leech who just uses her money for living and never earns anything. I will move away for further studying though, but it'll be a few years until I get there (if I even can get to higher-level studies than high school, that is).

As of whether I like my father / mother or not, I didn't hate my father, but I didn't feel anything when he died. Not even a slightest glimpse of sadness (also noticed when watching sad movies etc.; I feel like I may lack some necessary emotions...) and I just dealt with it, just like that. My mother though... I dislike her. Could be worse though, seeing that a lot of you guys have things worse than I do, I probably should be thankful for it, but instead I sound like a spoiled prat... (fun fact: my parents stopped buying things for me when I was 12. If I wanted to buy something, I saved up for those things. Begging helped nothing, neither does it help now)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I don't like comparing my parents against each other, so I won't. They're both awesome. Dad's the man, and so is mom, because she can still kick his ass.