AMD A10-6800K Black Edition 4.10GHz

my friend bought a "AMD A10-6800K Black Edition 4.10GHz (Socket FM2) APU Richland Quad Core Processor" and a "cooler master blizzard t2".

and he put the right size of thermal paste he says. ( cant check since he lives in uk ).

and his CPU is about 70 c* while idle. and 100-110 when playing just minecraft.

anyone got a idea what could be wrong?

stuff that i asked already:

is the APU OCed?. Only turbo boost is on.

are any of you monitors connect to the apu? No, im using my GPU for monitors.

he says the thermal paste is the right amount.

Ill let him Comment since im bussy and i made this for him since he is a noob head :D

If his chip is running at 100-110C while on Minecraft, likely he's lying. The PC would shut down before that temperature ever shows up. 70C idle? Did he apply thermal paste or toothpaste? 

Have him monitor temps using a different software... FM2/+ temp sensors are crap (I own one)...

I'd estimate his temps to be about 67C at its hottest...

also have him set CPU Warn Temp to 60C or 70C in the BIOS/UEFI if he has a working case speaker...

If his chip is running at 100-110C while on Minecraft, likely he's lying. The PC would shut down before that temperature ever shows up. 70C idle? Did he apply thermal paste or toothpaste? 

Toothpaste actually works quite well, dont insult it :D

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

i am not lying as here is proof http://gyazo.com/1a928b5b83d51bc370feeb3781d61f77and my pc has not shut down!  Also i am using thermal paste!

i am not lying as here is proof http://gyazo.com/1a928b5b83d51bc370feeb3781d61f77and my pc has not shut down!

try remounting...the cpu cooler again...then take pictures of the paste on the cpu before you redo it, so we can see if you are doing it right

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Like DigitalHermit said, FM2/+ temperature sensors are terrible, I see my CPU running at 112 Celsius sometimes, of course that's not true. I wouldn't worry about temps too much, but he could always re-apply thermal paste just to be sure.

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

try remounting...the cpu cooler again...then take pictures of the paste on the cpu before you redo it, so we can see if you are doing it right

Ok man i will do tomorrow as i dont have time ty for helping!

Like DigitalHermit said, FM2/+ temperature sensors are terrible, I see my CPU running at 112 Celsius sometimes, of course that's not true. I wouldn't worry about temps too much, but he could always re-apply thermal paste just to be sure.

Oh i see, i have many times my friend thanks for the help guys!

The APU in our spare HTPC shows 100 C and 42 C and -7 C for the temperatures of the board and CPU. Only the board manufacturer's utility actually showed correct temperatures around 37 C.  

The APU in our spare HTPC shows 100 C and 42 C and -7 C for the temperatures of the board and CPU. Only the board manufacturer's utility actually showed correct temperatures around 37 C.  

thank you and thanks to other guys who actually helped!