Math

Laurysss

What kind of notation is that? -.-

NOT is notated by ¬

MP is notated by an arrow ->

Well.. modus ponens is the rule. An arrow denotes a conditional. I just couldn't be bothered to use the symbols. Easier for me to use tilde and > 

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

yes, my symbols are there, yours arent ;)

But the "~" is there :(

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K Motherboard ASUS Saberthooth Z97 Mark1 RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @ 2133MHZ GPU 2 X MSI GeForce GTX GTX 980TI GAMING 6G SLI Case Phantex Enthoo Evolv ATX Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB / Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB PSU Corsair RM1000i Display Asus 4K PB287Q Cooling Noctua NF-A14 FLX & NF-F12 PWM /Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse ROCCAT Kone XTD Sound Card Asus Xonar STX

T?

3>2

3>-2

T

5be.gif

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Well.. modus ponens is the rule. An arrow denotes a conditional. I just couldn't be bothered to use the symbols. Easier for me to use tilde and > 

well you used a conditional. if A then B. which is notated as A -> B

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

well you used a conditional. if A then B. which is notated as A -> B

but, but that's one more thing i have to type :-(

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

but, but that's one more thing i have to type :-(

yea, but it means others know what the fuck you mean xD

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

yea, but it means others know what the fuck you mean xD

Yeah, true. I'm just used to shorthand

Yeah, true. I'm just used to shorthand

well if i do something by hand, ill use some weird notation myself too, but when i want to show it to someone, itll be standard european notation

well if i do something by hand, ill use some weird notation myself too, but when i want to show it to someone, itll be standard european notation

Since you are from illuminati you should know : For example we have a fraction 8/3 and in the final answer they convert it to 2 2/3(The first 2 is a BIG 2.) so how do i do that?

Proof : X0MXX11.jpg?1

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Since you are from illuminati you should know : For example we have a fraction 8/3 and in the final answer they convert it to 2 2/3(The first 2 is a BIG 2.) so how do i do that?

Proof : 

this gives me no new info. and in the future, you realise its much better to just leave it as 8/3 since then you can cross some stuff off ;)

this gives me no new info. and in the future, you realise its much better to just leave it as 8/3 since then you can cross some stuff off ;)

Yeah about that crossing , I wasnt in a single fraction lesson.

Proof: X0MXX11.jpg?1

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Yeah about that crossing , I wasnt in a single fraction lesson.

Proof: 

(8*7*5)/(2*10) you can divide(or cross off) 8 with two, and replace the 8 on the top with 4 and 2 on the bottom with 1. then you can do the same with 5 and 10, replacing 5 with 1 and 10 with 2 to come to (4*7)/(2) where you can then work with 4 and 2 the same way to get (2*7)/(1)

(8*7*5)/(2*10) you can divide(or cross off) 8 with two, and replace the 8 on the top with 4 and 2 on the bottom with 1. then you can do the same with 5 and 10, replacing 5 with 1 and 10 with 2 to come to (4*7)/(2) where you can then work with 4 and 2 the same way to get (2*7)/(1)

X0MXX11.jpg?1i knew it

thanks for your help.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

i knew it

thanks for your help.

Ermahgerd Erlermernerty :P

anytime

Ermahgerd Erlermernerty :P

anytime

tumblr_mb28x4Xr9M1rgy6cxo1_1280.jpg

NAZIS WILL RISE.

umm i have one... no need for any more

umm i have one... no need for any more

large.jpg

NAZIS WILL RISE.

82133152.gif

82133152.gif

wait you have a bf? 

say_whaaaat.jpg

This is what i call a math thread...

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I have loved to see how this thread flourished over the time.

The awkward moment when a man is hitting on another man on the internet. This thread got derailed fast. Profile pics ftw.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

wait you have a bf? 

no? I AM THE BOYFRIEND (currently single sadly)

no? I AM THE BOYFRIEND (currently single sadly)

So you are sucking your own ..? Your gif.. did it mean something or it was random?

82133152.gif

So who is that girl in your profile pic?

NAZIS WILL RISE.