I dropped my pc. Should I be worried?

Munken-

Now I understand that I may be posting in the wrong section of the forum and that I worry too much. So the other day I dropped my PC after tripping while carrying it. Wasn't that big of a fall, just bent the screw for the side panel. I turned it on and it seems like everything is the same. The only thing I noticed is it sounded louder, but that could be in my head. Should I worry at all? It's been about two weeks and it's still on my mind. Thanks for the help.

You probably screwed up a case fan or 2 but potentially other things as well. Run Aida64 and valley to ensure stability

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

do bunch of stress testing and test your hdd individually use Windows and other memory checker programs

do bunch of stress testing and test your hdd individually use Windows and other memory checker programs

I have been using it for two weeks and feel like there has been no difference. I will stress test when I get back to my PC. Do you think anything is wrong?

I suppose it wasn't running when you dropped it. Then your drives shouldn't have been affected.

Check that your cables (inside) are connected all the way, and not colliding with fan blades.

Check for physical damage, then run chkdsk -R...

You probably screwed up a case fan or 2 but potentially other things as well. Run Aida64 and valley to ensure stability

Alright, for you people. I will say what I have recently said just in case you don't have the full story. I was walking up the stairs and tripped up the stairs. It never really fell a great height it just had a pretty good impact. Anyways, I have been playing games on it for two weeks and feel as if it is working absolutely fine. No game problems and no different FPS or anything different. Haven't checked temps or anything but I will. I personally don't believe anything is wrong but instead I am just paranoid about my PC because it is my baby. If you have any recommendations to do besides benchmarking, please leave note.

Now I understand that I may be posting in the wrong section of the forum and that I worry too much. So the other day I dropped my PC after tripping while carrying it. Wasn't that big of a fall, just bent the screw for the side panel. I turned it on and it seems like everything is the same. The only thing I noticed is it sounded louder, but that could be in my head. Should I worry at all? It's been about two weeks and it's still on my mind. Thanks for the help.

I did the exact same thing a few weeks ago to my LAN computer, and have had no issues.  That was a Corsair 350D, though.  

The most likely thing to be damaged is the physical hard drives, aside from that it's probably cosmetic.  Only time will tell, with regards to any component.  You may have something fail from this, but I don't think that it's likely.  

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

i dropped my case for about 5" and didn't even bother checking any..

because i don't know how to do it.lol