Please I want suggestions and opinions! :)

antonio7br

Hi, I am for the first time building a high-end gaming pc that i will use to play 1080p games in the highest settings, I am also going to use it for daily personal usage. I did some research and found great pc parts for my $2500 budget (including peripherals and monitor) . I really want to know if everything is compatible and the best for its price. I really want to know as well if I need more cooling, and I don't know much about that so please if I need some more please can u guys answer it detailed and what would you suggest for the cooling system, but only if it really needs. Ok, here are all my specs:

CPU: .......................... Intel Core i7-4790K
CPU FAN: .................. CM Hyper 212 EVO
CASE FANS: ............. (x6)Corsair Air Series AF120 Blue LED -and- (x2) AF140 Blue LED
MOBO: ....................... ASUS Z97 PRO LGA 1150
GPU: .......................... EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Super-clocked ACX 2.0
RAM: .......................... Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz
SSD: .......................... Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
HDD: ......................... Western Digital Blue 1 TB
CASE: ........................ Corsair Obsidian Series 750D windowed case
PSU: .......................... XFX PRO750W Core Edition
ODD: ......................... Samsung 24x SATA
OS: ............................ Windows 8.1 Pro: full edition

Monitor: ..................... BenQ XL2420Z  (24 inch)

Mouse: ...................... Razer Deathadder Chroma edition
Keyboeard: ............... Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Headset: ................... SteelSeries Siberia Elite Headset

Mouse Pad ............... Razer Goliathus Extended SPEED edition

Please, I really want to know if the whole system is compatible and if its little, medium or highly overclockable. And keep in mind that the (x6) 120mm fans are more for the cool led look and to pimp it up than the ventilating itself (but i still want a ventilated system and I want to know if despite the fans looking if the fans will ventilate well).  I really need this for the info for the next 3 days, and if you guys could give detailed opinions (good or bad, if bad please tell me the solutions) I would love to see them. I am already thanking you guys for reading this and possibly commenting, and please give advice smile.gif

Good setup, but I don't think those 6 Fans are really that important but if you have the money

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

For $2500 you can power a 4K or ROG Swift setup...

Yeah you can, but he might think the same i did with my build. If u are happy with 1080p and just get a good monitor your pc will run games smoothly on it without upgrading for a lot longer than on say 4k

My rig. Case & psu: evga hadron air. Cpu: Intel i5 4690k. Gpu: MSI gtx970 4gd5 OC. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-z97n gaming 3. Ram: 2x4gb Crucial Balistics Tactical @ 1866mhz. Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B se2. Ssd: Crucial mx100 512gb.