A good GPU upgrade for triple monitors

XKill

So I am looking at getting a good solution to run triple screens when i get my third one my system specs at the moment are 

AMD Phenom X6 1045T @3.2GHz

Asus m5a88v-evo motherboard 

Evga GTX 560 SSC Edition 

600 Watt seasonic PSU

2X WD Velociraptors 

1x Wd Green 1tb 

2x Samsung 20" syncmaster monitors at 1600x900 

Should i Get a new MoBo and do SLI or should I get an AMD card and do Eyefinity or Crossfire

*Note this is both a windows and linux system 

I would say sell your 560, and get the GTX 780. It will be able to push a lot of fps on large monitor setups and will consume less power and have less heat output than a SLI or Crossfire setup. 

Will it be able to run off of the psu that i have currently and if i was to do a GTX 780 and good cards you would reccomend i want to keep the look of the titan that the gtx 780 has if possible 

Im using my 7870 xt. I have to downgrade to 1680x1050 x3 as one monitor isnt 1080p. Some games start to have problems but most such as borderlands 2 and far cry 3 arent too bad. You dont have to break the bank completely, im sure a 7950 or a 7970 would be decent as well.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

A single 780 will struggle running games at higher settings at that high of a resolution. You're looking at having at least 2 cards or more. However, if you're fine running games at lower settings the 780 would be fine. 

If i where to go with the dual gpu solution preferablely SLI i would have to get a new motherboard so would it be more cost effective to do a Crossfire instead of the NVidia solution. But what i am now really curious about is  which card can run games at high settings and at really large resolutions. So would there be a pair of cards that i could get that would not break the bank.