Square Cases

MattLantis

So I'm working on a new build, bla bla bla, and I want a square case because of how I'm going to mod it, and I was wondering which square case. Preferably Mini ATX or Mini ITX.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

look at a bitfenix case they have good quality and got a few square cases or some corsair ones

CA-RIP, Cz up hoes down, bang these hoes out with my rounds.

Air 240, Node 304, Core V1, Elite 110, Phenom, Prodigy, Colossus Mini, 250D, 380t nad Cubitek Mini ICE

look at a bitfenix case they have good quality and got a few square cases or some corsair ones

ty guys! I think i'm going to go with the Node 304

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

ty guys! I think i'm going to go with the Node 304

Check out the ncase m1

Remember a wise man once said, "You'll most likely hear/see more bad reviews from products than good, because if they get a good product, they won't bother to write a review, and if they got a bad product, they'll complain about the product" ~ SoftenButterCream