How are Side-Printed Keycaps

SacredChili

I am signed up for some pbt keycaps on massdrop thats ending soon. I can update the order in any way I want and I wanted to ask about side-printed keycaps? Are they hard to read and or realize which key you are pressing? I don't think I really look down at the keyboard that much anyway but I thought it looked kind of stylish and wanted to get some peoples opinions before the mass drop ends.

Edit: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/vortex-pbt-keycaps (Those are the caps im gettin btw)

I would only go with the letters on top or none at all, but if you like the look, they're fine.

Thats the thing, I've never actually seen them in person. But online they look cool. Also the font for the letters etc. on the pbt caps are cool so I might just keep them on the top.

I have used them for a couple months now, and I love them! It was weird for the first few days, but after that you'll love it :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []