NEED PORTABLE MOUSE

keiwein1

hey guys! i have a razor ouroborous but i sadly do not feel safe to take it around with me..... i need a portable, mac compatible gaming mouse that can be put somewhere and go. i hop that the size of the mouse would be around the size of a roc cat tyon or smaller. thx in advance :D

Portable gaming mouse? why not just get one of those 20-40$ microsoft ones with the dongle? Those work fine for mice... Otherwise if you want a full size mouse that is wireless, get the razermamba for like 70$ online.

Portable gaming mouse? why not just get one of those 20-40$ microsoft ones with the dongle? Those work fine for mice... Otherwise if you want a full size mouse that is wireless, get the razermamba for like 70$ online.

the mamba is a little big for me... I'm thinking the corsair m65 but its always out of stock

My current mouse, the Zowie AM is quite small, but wired. A wired mouse can't be that bad can it?!

Also, the Logitech M305 is easily the most reliable mice I've ever encountered. It's small, colorful, probably not he greatest for gaming though. I used it for 6 years, put it through hell with my rage when I was an avid gamer, still works to this day. Also the battery lasts nearly 3 weeks with everyday use ^_^

My current mouse, the Zowie AM is quite small, but wired. A wired mouse can't be that bad can it?!

Also, the Logitech M305 is easily the most reliable mice I've ever encountered. It's small, colorful, probably not he greatest for gaming though. I used it for 6 years, put it through hell with my rage when I was an avid gamer, still works to this day. Also the battery lasts nearly 3 weeks with everyday use ^_^

the problem is that i have to get it shipped from europe. other than that the zowie looks like a good choice. the logitech on the other hand needs more buttons :(

the problem is that i have to get it shipped from europe. other than that the zowie looks like a good choice. the logitech on the other hand needs more buttons :(

Yea it's a basic mouse hahaha

I got mine from Monoprice for $40 on Black Friday, however I live in Canada :/