speaker input/outputs how to plug speakers into DAC

ignorethisone

Hi guys! I am looking to buy a desktop DAC to improve sound quality (headphones make buzzy noise when plugged into read io) and decided on the audioengine d1. But I had a question... How do I plug my speakers into them? I understand headphones but the DAV has an RAC output in the back, and the speakers I am using: http://www.simpleaudio.com/all-products/bluetooth-speakers/simple-audio-listen

Currently they are plugged in through Usb. How do I connect those? Sorry I have no idea when it comes to audio signals or connecttions or whatever. Please help! Should I buy the DAC? Can I use it with these speakers? Thanks

The speakers are USB meaning they have their own DAC built in. Buying another would be completely useless.

EDIT: upon closer inspection of the speakers, they do also have analog input and output so technically you could use a separate DAC to drive them, and then also use your headphones with it all, but I doubt you'd notice a difference.

Instead of plugging your headphones to your computer directly, try using the headphone out on the speakers.

When in doubt, re-format.

But if I bought it anyway for my headphones...could I still plug them in? Or leave the USB connected to the computer

The speakers are USB meaning they have their own DAC built in. Buying another would be completely useless.

EDIT: upon closer inspection of the speakers, they do also have analog input and output so technically you could use a separate DAC to drive them, and then also use your headphones with it all, but I doubt you'd notice a difference.

Instead of plugging your headphones to your computer directly, try using the headphone out on the speakers.

Thank you! I will try that