Asus VX239H

richoman

Any one got this monitor, can you recommend it, any problems with it?

I have read all the reviews, just wanted to hear from people who actually own this monitor.

Any one got this monitor, can you recommend it, any problems with it?

I have read all the reviews, just wanted to hear from people who actually own this monitor.

I have the MX239H, which is basically a VX239H with MUCH MUCH better built in speakers and a silver design.

Other than that they both have the same panel and I haven't had any problems with mine, It is a very good monitor! I like it so far!

I have the MX239H, which is basically a VX239H with MUCH MUCH better built in speakers and a silver design.

Other than that they both have the same panel and I haven't had any problems with mine, It is a very good monitor! I like it so far!

Thanks, how do you get on with the menu buttons, some reviews say they are a bit of a pain.

Thanks, how do you get on with the menu buttons, some reviews say they are a bit of a pain.

Just think of them in your head as a touch screen and not buttons, they actually aren't that bad.

Just think of them in your head as a touch screen and not buttons, they actually aren't that bad.

Thanks, can you tell me the size of the monitor without the stand.

It's all on asus' website :D

Fair enough, what made you choose the MX over the VX, was it just the speakers?

So only 1 person on this site has a VX239H or MX239h, not very popular it seems  :(

So only 1 person on this site has a VX239H or MX239h, not very popular it seems  :(

asus vx239h is the go to monitor for gamers here in the philippines specially those who are in a budget but still want the best. so maybe its a good monitor. my brother and his son have 1 and i like it. tho it doesnt have dvi port but you can always use the hdmi.