Give me one reason please :D

Kensiro

I am going to participate in a contest that wants us to let them know why we need to boost our computers?

But reason should be creative,genuine and unthought.

They actually gave examples like;

You have Ferrari in real life but you want to experience it at Computer.

Or you have no money to buy a Ferrari and also crappy computer.You want to stay on pc and get better fps.

Something like that ;)

I am out of thoughts right now :S Please help me  :(

Smart phones and tablets are getting more powerful but computers are becoming more like smartphones and tablets; smaller and less powerful.

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Dafuq did I just read?

Dafuq did I just type

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I am confused by the boost our computers statement. I would just say that people depend on computers for their livelihood, and they are now a necessary part of our society. 

It sound quite simple i need a little bit crazy and extraordinary :S

I am confused by the boost our computers statement. I would just say that people depend on computers for their livelihood, and they are now a necessary part of our society. 

Question is simple they are giving a super high-end computer and want to know why you need it.They also looking for -can be unrealistic- but quite genuine and creative reason :D

All you guys are saying is what we all know.I am going to make a video about it like.I need this computer because we are starving :D 
Something like that :D My brain stuck :D

It is a day for 24 hours at the computer will it be Ferrari or Porsche

I didn't get it :S

A high end cpu will allow you to do 3d rendering, video editing, converting files etc without it slowing down and crashing.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

A high end cpu will allow you to do 3d rendering, video editing, converting files etc without it slowing down and crashing.

Well thank you :D But as we all computer geeks and freaks we all know that spectecular reasons that why we need faster computer i am looking for more genuine idea,more fun than nerdy reasons :S But still thanks :)

Fasther is bwetter :D

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

More powerful computers allow for more complex programs.  Like Linus talked about a few livestreams ago, we could have a physics engine powerful enough to make games with a fully interactive environment.  You shoot an RPG at a wall and the flying bricks from the wall are what kills you.  You shoot out the walls of a building and it collapses.  The environment is part of the game.

Of course people always say "Why do we need more powerful X, what we have can already do everything perfectly" but that is short-sighted.  The point is not just to run the software that we have now, but that more powerful hardware provides a gateway to even smarter and more complex software.

Plus, the people who make all our movies and games need the powerful stuff to do what they do.

P.S. No need to bump the thread every 5 minutes.

More powerful computers allow for more complex programs.  Like Linus talked about a few livestreams ago, we could have a physics engine powerful enough to make games with a fully interactive environment.  You shoot an RPG at a wall and the flying bricks from the wall are what kills you.  You shoot out the walls of a building and it collapses.  The environment is part of the game.

Of course people always say "Why do we need more powerful X, what we have can already do everything perfectly" but that is short-sighted.  The point is not just to run the software that we have now, but that more powerful hardware provides a gateway to even smarter and more complex software.

Plus, the people who make all our movies and games need the powerful stuff to do what they do.

P.S. No need to bump the thread every 5 minutes.

I made a big misunderstanding there i think.I am looking for a reason that not involved with a computer stuff.Like you cannot render or cannot play any kind of games etc.. I am looking for reasons that made without thinking as a computer geek.I want you to think most genuine ideas that can come out from an average-not well knowledged about computer- person.I want that reasons are more unrealistic and funny by the time.Thank you for all your answers but still those are not what i am looking for :S