Worth it to get m11x r3 in 2015?

Prodigy22

Hey guys so I have decided to sell my gaming rig. I find myself not using it as often or even at all sometimes as I am either using my ipad or SmartPhone to get daily tasks done. As for gaming my xbox one is taking care of that BUT, I am planning to sell my desktop and ipad and all together I can probably get 1100-1300 and have a all in one mobile system that can have light gaming, bring to school, and I will have my 28 inch 1080p which I can game on. Question is for that price is tbe m11x on eBay still a good product? Any other alternatives for what I need thanks.

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

Hey guys so I have decided to sell my gaming rig. I find myself not using it as often or even at all sometimes as I am either using my ipad or SmartPhone to get daily tasks done. As for gaming my xbox one is taking care of that BUT, I am planning to sell my desktop and ipad and all together I can probably get 1100-1300 and have a all in one mobile system that can have light gaming, bring to school, and I will have my 28 inch 1080p which I can game on. Question is for that price is tbe m11x on eBay still a good product? Any other alternatives for what I need thanks.

Not really, better to get a newer laptop then an M11x, the specs of it weren't great and they're still overpriced second-hand. For $900 you can get this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314701&cm_re=acer_nitro-_-34-314-701-_-Product

"Rawr XD"