wanna build a desktop with this cpu and gpu for 600-700 EUROS

can somone help me to find a pwer sup and a mother board that can run this:

I want have a amd fx-6200 and the cooler to overclock it

a first single later on x crossfire 7770 vapor-x

thx allot

ps: i am from the netherlands so please dnt say exclusiffe componnents from US

pss: i am only 14 so please dont use difficult words please

Nice to see other people from Europe here, I'm from Norway. Can you give me a little more info on what you are going to use it for?

EDIT: So you have CPU and GPU already? And only want a motherboard and power supply for 600-700€? Or a whole PC? Please be a little more specific :)

Nice to see other people from Europe here, I'm from Norway. Can you give me a little more info on what you are going to use it for?

EDIT: So you have CPU and GPU already? And only want a motherboard and power supply for 600-700€? Or a whole PC? Please be a little more specific :)

srry dude i wnt to use it for gaming and 600-700 euros on th whole pc

Always better off to spend as much as possible on 1 graphics card as crossfire isn't always compatible in games

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Always better off to spend as much as possible on 1 graphics card as crossfire isn't always compatible in games
It's 1 of the main rules when building a pc

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Motherboard - MSI 970A-G46 - 70 Euro's

PSU - Corsair TX750V2 - 100 Euro's

CPU - AMX FX-6200 - 190 Euro's

RAM - G-Skill 8GB (2x4) - 50 Euro's

HDD - Western Digital Blue 1TB - 75 Euro's

SSD - Samsung 840 120GB - 88 Euro's

Case - Antec One / Zalman Z11 - 52 Euro's (it's around the same price)

That brings the total to around 625 Euro's give or take, depending where you get the stuff from. I looked up most of the stuff on Amazon.co.uk, you can still cut the cost if you use different components. But I believe that is around a decent build for that budget.

For your CPU cooler, I'm not so sure which ones to get.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Motherboard - MSI 970A-G46 - 70 Euro's

PSU - Corsair TX750V2 - 100 Euro's

CPU - AMX FX-6200 - 190 Euro's

RAM - G-Skill 8GB (2x4) - 50 Euro's

HDD - Western Digital Blue 1TB - 75 Euro's

SSD - Samsung 840 120GB - 88 Euro's

Case - Antec One / Zalman Z11 - 52 Euro's (it's around the same price)

That brings the total to around 625 Euro's give or take, depending where you get the stuff from. I looked up most of the stuff on Amazon.co.uk, you can still cut the cost if you use different components. But I believe that is around a decent build for that budget.

For your CPU cooler, I'm not so sure which ones to get.

Crap...I have totally forgotten about the GPU, a 7750 cost around 90 Euro's ish. If you could find some cheaper parts, or drop some stuff if you don't need them, you could bring the total down a bit now, with the GPU the total is now at 715.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Hey man, I'm from the Netherlands as well. If you're having trouble explaining yourself in English you can PM me in Dutch if you want.

For now I've rigged this up for you:

6pq3ab.jpg

It's got a better CPU and GPU than you originally said you wanted :D

www.alternate.nl

yes you are richt bud i dont have the money to buy a better graphics card

Hey man, I'm from the Netherlands as well. If you're having trouble explaining yourself in English you can PM me in Dutch if you want.

6pq3ab.jpg

www.alternate.nl

ik wil geen beetere cpu want ik heb geen geld daar voor het is echt iets teveel maar weet jij of dat moeder board ook compatible is met de amd fx 6200

maar ik waardeer wel de moeite die je heb genoomen op dat samen te stellen

Take to eBay with the one you already have and put it towards the 1 card

6pq3ab.jpg

www.alternate.nl

Ja is compatible. Dit is toch gewoon in je price range? De FX6200 is even duur als de FX6300 bij Alternate (129,90 euro) en de grafische kaart is veel beter dan de 7770.

Als je het alsnog te duur vindt kun je voor een 7850 gaan, maar een 7770 raad ik echt af, zeker in crossfire (dat is dus echt nutteloos)

6pq3ab.jpg

www.alternate.nl

Sorry, I only speak english but I wanted to warn you about that GPU. Do Not get that Sapphire 7870 OC, 11199-03-20g is the SKU that had a defective power delivery system. Many of these card were the ones that experienced the black screen problems during gaming. Here's a link to the sapphire forum were it's discussed http://www.sapphireforum.com/showthread.php?30526-Important-Information-Regarding-7870-OC-and-quot-Black-Screen-quot-issues. It appears they took the defective SKU #'s down though. I know that is the defective one because I have one. I'm waiting to order another 7870 before I rma it so I won't be computer less for a month...

The 7870 is a great card when it works, but I would avoid buying one from Sapphire right now.

"Wisdom III" AMD FX 8120 @ 4.1Ghz // Biostar TA990FXE // 16GB GeIL Black Dragon (8x2) // Saphire HD 7870 OC Edition // CORSAIR TX850M // Curcial M4 64GB (boot) // Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB (storage) // Cooler Master Hyper N 520 // Windows 7 Pro 64 bit