"Extended Mousepad" / Deskpad

Hey guys,

I've been using a Roccat Taito KingSize 3mm for my Kone XTD for a year now and I started thinking about a "full desk" mousepad since I want my keyboard (CM Storm QF U - a full size mech) on it as well.

Now the thing is that I've had some "normal" mousepads before and the Taito was especially good and I don't want to go back to a "worse" performing pad.

So any ideas on pads that are about ~900x450x3mm, just plain black, have a cloth surface and are pretty much equal in quality to the Taito?

So far I've got:

• Corsair MM200 Extended (yeah its only 300mm in height but therefore only got very good reviews)
  • Mionix Sargas 900
  • Akasa Venom XXL (black version)

Because of colors the "OZONE Groundlevel EVO" and "Razer Goliathus" drop out.

Also "XTracPads Ripper XXL" and the one from "OverClockers UK" aren't in the list because I can't get them here in Germany without paying a huge extra on shipping and customs.

Ah yeah I game on rather low to medium speeds (2000-2600dpi & no acceleration), not sure if I'd prefer extra friction or not. So I'll leave that one up to you guys.

Only reference I have are the Sense and Taito by Roccat which I both like (prefer Taito) :P

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Alex | Trek

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

Sniiiiiiiiiiiiip

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the door. Be the healer or the faker.

well this: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GS-003-OP&groupid=702&catid=32

would be too big for you but the smaller one should fit.

Also "XTracPads Ripper XXL" and the one from "OverClockers UK" aren't in the list because I can't get them here in Germany without paying a huge extra on shipping and customs.

RyOhKLA.gif

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

RyOhKLA.gif

meh, didnt have my glasses on.

the blind man may be a fool when he can not see

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the door. Be the healer or the faker.

http://www.amazon.com/Glorious-XXL-Extended-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00NOCZTTI/ref=sr_1_1?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1421546143&sr=1-1&keywords=glorious+mouse+pad

Find the link in Germany, I don't have it but I was thinking of getting it. It also comes in white and many other sizes. It also has crazzzzzyyyy gooood reviews.

It's US only, sadly. White one would have been awesome even though it's a little smaller. :(

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

It's US only, sadly. White one would have been awesome even though it's a little smaller. :(

Hell naw, they say on their website they do shipping international although it won't be as fast as Amazon I guess. Quality or Shipping your choice unless there is a better option but it was just a a suggestion. Im prob gonna get it soon and the reviews on Amazon are gud.

http://www.pcgamingrace.com/

http://www.pcgamingrace.com/pages/faq

Edit: Oh shoot, it is even cheaper on the website than it is on Amazon. The price should even be better for you since it is USD instead of Euros where Euros are worth more.

Hell naw, they say on their website they do shipping international although it won't be as fast as Amazon I guess. Quality or Shipping your choice unless there is a better option but it was just a a suggestion. Im prob gonna get it soon and the reviews on Amazon are gud.

http://www.pcgamingrace.com/

http://www.pcgamingrace.com/pages/faq

Edit: Oh shoot, it is even cheaper on the website than it is on Amazon. The price should even be better for you since it is USD instead of Euros where Euros are worth more.

I'll check that out for sure but just fyi atm Euro is not really worth much more :lol:

I'll check that out for sure but just fyi atm Euro is not really worth much more :lol:

Also, did you see their XXL Extended Gaming Mouse Pad? It is bigger in width but the same in length as the Extended version. But, it looked like you liked the white so its either more width or hot looks. :]

BTW, all their mouse pads are washable under their conditions.

This is what they said on their website which you probably could find easily under the Features at the bottom:

Machine Washable (Recommended: Cold water/low tumble with soap. Air dry only)

The white probably won't be a problem as of color if you do wash it. Idk your choice but I think the logo the black or white all look swanky :P

Also, did you see their XXL Extended Gaming Mouse Pad? It is bigger in width but the same in length as the Extended version. But, it looked like you liked the white so its either more width or hot looks. :]

BTW, all their mouse pads are washable under their conditions.

This is what they said on their website which you probably could find easily under the Features at the bottom:

Machine Washable (Recommended: Cold water/low tumble with soap. Air dry only)

The white probably won't be a problem as of color if you do wash it. Idk your choice but I think the logo the black or white all look swanky :P

Just because of this it is worth any shipping cost.. :wub:

HOW ARE WE BETTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS?
  • Our products have STITCHED EDGES that prevents fraying or peeling of surface.
  • The heavy rubber bottom prevents your mouse mat from ever moving when using it
  • Machine Washable and Waterproof.

I guess that settles it. Now I just have to figure out payment.. I don't have a creditcard which can be an issue with PayPal when paying internationally although I never understood why exactly they need a cc for that >.>

Just because of this it is worth any shipping cost.. :wub:

I guess that settles it. Now I just have to figure out payment.. I don't have a creditcard which can be an issue with PayPal when paying internationally although I never understood why exactly they need a cc for that >.>

Oh wow, that white one  :o  :wub:

I got a credit card do you have the 35,36 € it would cost to ship, import and ship yours to you?  :D

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Oh wow, that white one  :o  :wub:

I got a credit card do you have the 35,36 € it would cost to ship, import and ship yours to you?  :D

Not right now but in 2 weeks. I would totally do that :P

Not right now but in 2 weeks. I would totally do that :P

Deal! Send me a PM then, because in 2 weeks I have probably totally forgot about it.  :lol:

Edit: They also accept PayPal. Don't you have an account? But Importing once and relaying is still cheaper than importing individually.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Deal! Send me a PM then, because in 2 weeks I have probably totally forgot about it.  :lol:

Edit: They also accept PayPal. Don't you have an account? But Importing once and relaying is still cheaper than importing individually.

Yeah I got one but the issue in most cases is that they still want a creditcard. I don't know if it's also the case at PCGR but so far only Valve accepted PayPal without cc, LTT, Patreon, NewEgg etc require a cc when you order from a foreign country - sadly :(

And yeah going with a single package is way better. Half the shipping, half the customs/duties and probably half the time since my international packages so far were stuck in customs for at least 3 weeks xD

i'd stay away from Sargas'.  I have one and while i still use it and it lasted a long time the edges frayed