Cyanogenmod help!

tpoar

Hey guys i have cyanogenmod on my htc one m8 and i just updated it and now im stuck in the boot with the cyanogenmod symbol spinning any ideas how i can fix this?

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

did you unlock the boatloader?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

did you unlock the boatloader?

im not sure ;D my friend did it for me ive had it for a few months now and have updated quite alot without issues in the past with it so its not a fresh install if that helps

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

im not sure ;D my friend did it for me ive had it for a few months now and have updated quite alot without issues in the past with it so its not a fresh install if that helps

try wiping the cache and doing it again

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

try wiping the cache and doing it again

how would i go about that? its currently stuck in the boot and i cant turn it off and being a m8 i cant take the battery out either :(

these all include me using my phone somehow but i dont have any way of using it since its frozen and the only method that isnt like that is the fastboot one but that didnt work after installing that and running it on my pc. sorry if im being stupid and missing anything

these all include me using my phone somehow but i dont have any way of using it since its frozen and the only method that isnt like that is the fastboot one but that didnt work after installing that and running it on my pc. sorry if im being stupid and missing anything

can you turn it off?

can you turn it off?

nope the power button wont do anything or the hold volume and power at the same time

nope the power button wont do anything or the hold volume and power at the same time

keep pressing power for a long time

keep pressing power for a long time

ok so holding the power and volume button work after holding for like 30seconds however it just auto restarts and therefore i cant boot into recovery :(

ok so holding the power and volume button work after holding for like 30seconds however it just auto restarts and therefore i cant boot into recovery :(

wait for it to run out of charge then go through all the steps of installing a recovery from the start

wait for it to run out of charge then go through all the steps of installing a recovery from the start

ok so ive been able to boot it into recovery mode