[LF] 3 CS:GO Players - CEVO Matches & Competitive Teamwork.

SkimmyMcG

sure.

Currently MGE from just solo queuing. I'm interested in playing with a good group of guys who don't get upset and start bashing on each other for all the little mistakes. However I've never played really competitively, so there's lots of things that I have yet to learn about teamwork and such.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LotusCSGO

Alright, add either me or @SkimmyMcG

So unfortunately @SkimmyMcG is ill at the moment so we're a bit inactive but feel free to add either of us if you're interested in playing (:

I'll be on for a good deal of today. I already added one of you. just message me if you want to play.

I'll be on for a good deal of today. I already added one of you. just message me if you want to play.

Yeah, he's asleep at the minute D:

I'll play, S2 here used to be a S4 but took a break after breaking my wrist at school. I can still play but not a my prime all the time, Steam is Eggo Cakesock (You if you can't find it just look up Jesse Bread) Also from Canada

I'll play, S2 here used to be a S4 but took a break after breaking my wrist at school. I can still play but not a my prime all the time, Steam is Eggo Cakesock (You if you can't find it just look up Jesse Bread) Also from Canada

Sure, add either me or @SkimmyMcG

• 1 month later...