wireless HDMI adapters

Candelstick

so I have been looking for a HDMI wireless something for my laptop to my tv so I can game on my 70 in ... but my computer doesn't have Bluetooth so im having trouble finding on that will work if some one has more info or knows of one please let me know

Wireless is not a good idea,as it will increase the latency (My opinion) 

Edit

​Plus i just found it doesn't exist..

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Wireless is not a good idea,as it will increase the latency (My opinion)

That's not an opinion.

That's not an opinion.

Aaaaaaah

I was imagining something else in my head while typing that  

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

For a 1080p 60Hz stream you'd need 3-4 gigabits of bandwidth without compression (which adds latency). That's far beyond the capability of WiFi or bluetooth, even the fastest consumer routers barely top 1 gigabit speeds, and that's with all bands combined. And in super lab conditions, so you'd never actually achieve those speeds in real life. You can get a chromecast or something like that for movies and youtube, but it won't work for gaming. You need a physical connection for gaming.

There's no such thing like HDMI->Wi-Fi->HDMI...

Basically BC HDMI bandwidth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wi-Fi

I think you meant to stream video to smart TV? You'd check your TV's manual then (If it does support that function, anyways you can get a cheap android TV kit...)

Chrome Cast for example 

http://www.google.com/chrome/devices/chromecast/

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD