Headphones under 100 euros

Flavio
Go to solution Solved by Flavio,

i cant buy the ad500x they dont sell in my contry and the hd518 cost a more than 100 euros xD

Hello, i want to buy a new pair of headphones that are confortable, and have good sound quality, not only for gaming but for watching anime movies and listen to music, i can't spend more than 100 euros. Can you tell me a good pair?

I want them to have a mic( retractable if possible), and it doesn't need to be a very good mic. :)

Open-back:

HD519

ATH-AD500x

Closed-back:

ATH-M40X

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

The Hyper X Cloud seems to fit your need really well. It's comfortable,have good sound quality and have a retractable(also removable) mic( the mic is quite good). If you want a review check out linus video 

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

Open-back:

HD519

ATH-AD500x

none of these exist in my country (portugal xD)

more... xD

They sure are cheap and look good, i saw in the internet, razer kraken 7.1 chroma, steelseries siberia v3, are these good?

They sure are cheap and look good, i saw in the internet, razer kraken 7.1 chroma, steelseries siberia v3, are these good?

Compared to AD500x and HD518, no

i cant buy the ad500x they dont sell in my contry and the hd518 cost a more than 100 euros xD