Help me find a 4 Pole FEMALE 3.5mm to 3 Pole 3.5mm x2 MALE cable

Snipe2XS

going to be buying a headset and it comes with a 4 pole 3.5 mm jack. which on its own is ok but I need 2 3pole 3.5 mm jacks for my soundcard. Ive already looked online a bit but its hard to find at the traditional sources. please help!

going to be buying a headset and it comes with a 4 pole 3.5 mm jack. which on its own is ok but I need 2 3pole 3.5 mm jacks for my soundcard. Ive already looked online a bit but its hard to find at the traditional sources. please help!HI

Hi,

I found this on ebay.

However this is going to work if you have the microphone and earphone running in 1 wire (called a combo jack), and this adapter will split them. I don't see what else could you need it for. You didn't exactly specify a country either so make sure that it ships or not to you.

I've tried a couple of these before in the past and they don't work for me.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

Look up headset adapter. It is NOT a splitter.

Smartphone Headset to PC Adapter - Use a 3.5mm iPhone/Smartphone Headset With Your PC, Converts 3.5mm Plug to Dual Mic/Audio 3.5mm, for Skype/VOIP (01-PH35-PC35) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008OB2NHA/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_I4.Tub16SF5ZH