Partition enlarging

Shadow-R
Go to solution Solved by Robi_g,

Terve!

I am once agin out of ideas how to solve something.

Windows has this thing where it will only extend into empty partitons to the right of the one you want to enlarge.

Just google 'partition manager program' and you'll find plenty of programs that will do a proper job. (such as the one linked in the above post).

Terve!

The story behind my problem is quite simple: I hat do get an other mainboard and because the old drivers screwed everything I did a fresh windows install.

Because I was insecure if I needed the other data for something, I left the old partition and put windows on a new one.

Now, as I wanted to clear the old one and enlarge my secondary, I am not able to do so.

post-25664-0-93879500-1421159566_thumb.p

This is my acutal situation. Is there anything I can do that I do not have to install Windows again?

I assume that a cloning to an other drive and than recloning would not work, because it is still the same drive.

Thank you already.

Sayonara!

Boot GParted from a USB/Disc, use it to remove the old partition and move and enlarge the C partition.

It will probably take a while so make sure you have lots of time to spare (:

Terve!

Windows has this thing where it will only extend into empty partitons to the right of the one you want to enlarge.

Just google 'partition manager program' and you'll find plenty of programs that will do a proper job. (such as the one linked in the above post).

Terve!
Thank you so much.

Right now I am a little ashamed that I did not try this on my own..

But now it's done, so I am happy and racing towards my very hopefully 5.0GHz.

Sayonara!