Does this work?

Go to solution Solved by dadasmithywinkle,

what if i bought a good laptop cooler?

Your laptop turns down the performance (clocks) based on the heat so that it doesn't overheat. By using this program, you bypass that safety feature and ultimately risk killing your laptop, even with a laptop cooler.

Sup guys,i wanted to ask you if this program works?Link to the video is below,thx in advance :)

Video: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzl7ikMXywk

No it will not work. In a sense, it will, but it will override your laptop's heat-based perfomance limiter. This will inevitability cause the laptop to overheat and shut down from too high of temps.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

No it will not work. In a sense, it will, but it will override your laptop's heat-based perfomance limiter. This will inevitability cause the laptop to overheat and shut down from too high of temps.

Your laptop turns down the performance (clocks) based on the heat so that it doesn't overheat. By using this program, you bypass that safety feature and ultimately risk killing your laptop, even with a laptop cooler.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

thx man :)

Doens't worth it and it's risky. Just make sure you are using an SSD or "just" buy a new laptop.