Planetside 2, how to fix > Unable to download IDS_UNABLETODOWNLOAD<?

Torro

Hi i got planetside2 this morning played 5 or 6 hours loged out and then this  (Unable to download IDS_UNABLETODOWNLOAD) happend.

How cand i fix it ? 

Hm... did you try calling it stupid?   Shake your fist at it?    Shake the keyboard?

Before I even try to assist I need to know what faction you play. This is key to your actual worth in life!

Ok in all seriousness do you play through steam or no?

EDIT:

Try this: Select the wrench icon in the lower corner of launcher and validate game assets.

Or you could always try a reinstall

I play TR and i tried validate game assets and stil no results uninstaled the game treied to reinstal it but no, and in tring to repair stuff i damaged my brauser in such a manor that i can't see pictures in sides and backrounds from sites don't appear.

I tried to play world of tanks but that laucher doesen't work either, it must be somenting that blocks them to connect but don't know what.

First and foremost, allow me to welcome you to BuggySide 2. Get used to bugs and errors, they are a common occurrence. While my intention is not to bash a game I thoroughly enjoy, I feel a fair warning is called for.

Check your firewall settings. Try to disable your firewall momentarily and launch the game. Also, it has been my experience Steam and PS2 do not play well together. Download the game through https://www.planetside2.com/register --Top right corner of "Create an Account" section and install standalone of Steam. You always have to option of opening a support ticket. Keep in mind the PS2 team is fairly small, getting to your issue may take a while. Also,the Sony PS2 forums may yield betters results in your search.

Last but not least and likely, if the game is down for maintenance an array of errors are possible while trying to load the game. A quick glance at the Sony PS2 official forums will let you know when scheduled maintenance will occur.

Cheers and good luck!